Improving your Business
The Puerto Rico Tourism Company offers a variety of courses for endorsed businesses through its Touristic Quality and Educational Affairs Division. These cover a wide range of topics such as quality of service, quality standards, hospitality, and emotional intelligence, among others. The workshops and conferences are free of cost and are designed to raise the service and quality standards in tourism businesses.
For additional information, contact Marilí Rosario at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 787-721-2400 x. 2089 / 2418
Who can apply?
- Transportation and Tour Businesses
- Private Sector
Workshops and Seminars
Designed so that your staff can meet customer expectations according to new realities. In turn, established health and safety criteria are incorporated that will allow you to offer reliability in the services.
- Define Quality Service and recognize its value in our daily activities.
- Adopt Health and Safety protocols in the face of Covid-19.
- Relate to the components of effective communication in times of pandemic.
- Handle complaints presented to us by customers to regain confidence in the service.
Duration: Four (4) hours, approximately.
Audience: All staff.
Participants: Ten to twenty (10 to 20) participants.
Requirements: Room with A / C, chairs and tables arranged in a “U” shape, 2 coffee breaks (am and pm).
Division of Quality Tourism and Education | Application
Please complete and send at least two (2) weeks before selected date.